Endless Spas and Pools Careers - Project Manager
July 29th, 2015
An exciting new role for a permanent part-time Project Manager is now available with Melbourne's most awarded spa company.
Located in Melbourne's south east Endless Spas and Pools is an Australian, family-owned business that is proud to employ a team of experts passionate about the relaxing and therapeutic benefits of spas and pools.
Working alongside the Managing Director and National Sales Manager you will be responsible for the coordination of all processes from the sale to the installation and final handover.
About The Role:
- To provide efficient and effective Administration of Contracts
- Purchasing of goods
- Scheduling the delivery and installation of goods
- Strong record keeping and tracking ability
- To comply with company policy and procedures
- Liaise with all Clients, Subcontractors, Suppliers, Councils & Consultants
- Developing working relationships, problem solving and driving projects to successful completion
About The Person:
- Well organised, enthusiastic, motivated, honest, high level of integrity
- You must be well presented, have meticulous attention to detail, have the charisma to build close working relationships with people at every stage of the project and the ability to negotiate with external suppliers
- Ability to work under pressure
Monday – Friday 9:30am – 3:00pm (25hrs per week)
If you have the required skills and experience please apply today.
For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Only Successfull Applications will be contacted.
Seek Job Listing: http://www.seek.com.au/Job/29168621