Benefits of Spa and Hot Tubs
April 17th, 2013
Ever had an Ache or Pain that stops you from doing every day activities? Is your body so sore that you struggle to get out of bed from time to time?
It may be time for you to experience the therapeutic benefits referred to as Hydrotherapy.
- Naturally reduces harmful effects of stress. Interesting fact: the sound and motion of swirling water assists relaxation and reduces anxiety.
- Enhances sleep by increasing the body temperature helps you fall asleep faster.
- Relieves Headaches combining vascular dilation and warming effects can relieve the pain associated with tension headaches.
- Steam can help open breathing passages in sinuses and lungs to aid respiratory health.
- Hot tubs and spas can aid in cardiovascular health by increasing heart rate but lowering blood pressure.
- Water buoyancy and temperature can relieve arthritis, aches and stiffness. Water buoyancy is known to relax muscles, while water temperature decreases tension and improves flexibility. Interesting Fact:Over 80% of the population experiences back pain once in their life.
If you would like to learn more about Hydrotherapy and Endless Spa Sales and Specials, Join our Mailing List today
Information Source: www.swimtownpools.com