3 Ways to Fix Cloudy Spa Water
September 16th, 2013
What causes Cloudy Spa Water?
- Dead algae
- Debris from the environment
- Poor filtration
- Not enough sanitizer (Bromine or Chlorine)
- Body Oils, Fats, Lotions or other Human elements
3 Options to Fix Cloudy Spa Water:
1. Test and Shock It: Check your Ph and Alkalinity is in the correct Range, and then shock your water with an Oxidiser such as Spa Lite or your preferred Sanitiser such as Chlorine and Bromine
2. Use a water clarifier: Crystal Clear restores the clarity in spa water
3. Drain and Refill: If the above doesn't work it may indicate that you need to drain your spa.